Are you ready to leave?
Do you have to take the A30 EXPRESS? Here are a few tips to help you take to the road under the best possible conditions.
- Pay special attention to the condition and inflation of your tires.
- Clean your windshield and windows.
- Check your wipers and windshield washer fluid level.
- Make sure all of your lights and signals are clean and work properly.
- Activate the hands-free feature on your cellphone.
To enjoy your drive on the A30 EXPRESS, plan your itinerary before you leave. Check weather and traffic reports.
Your state of being
To ensure maximum alertness:
- have a good night's sleep or take a nap before you drive
- do not drive on an empty stomach
- hydrate yourself and avoid alcohol
- beware of certain medications – pharmaceuticals that are contra-indicated for drivers because they can slow down reflexes and cause drowsiness – and read the packaging carefully
plan to leave early in the morning rather than late at night
It is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level equal to or higher than 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.